[Kamailio-Users] Webx-SER: a new project to give kamailio users a web interface (like Serweb was)

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sat Nov 29 16:41:29 CET 2008

Hello,

I started a project to give users of Kamailio server a web interface to
register and manage their datas. It was inspired by a need of the
Ekiga.net platform ( https://www.ekiga.net ) to allow users register
like they were able to do when Ekiga.net was using SER and Serweb.

I called this software Webx-SER.

Webx-SER feature now:
 * Registration of accounts to kamailio
 * Password reminder
 * Changing password

Technically, Webx-SER use PHP and MySQL. It has a cache system for
common non-interactives pages, a template system to split HTML from PHP
and a captcha system to prevent bots. Some work has been put in managing
forms to make it user-friendly.

The licence is GPL 3 or higher.

Webx-SER is actually used on https://www.ekiga.net

There is a web site for Webx-SER developments, including users and
devels mailing-list, bug tracking system, source tarball releases and
GIT repository for source code here:
http://webxser.tuxfamily.org/

Feedback, comments, help in coding will be warmly welcome.

I also want to thanks Damien Sandras and Jan Schampera for their help,
support and inspiration.

Best regards,
Yannick Defais

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick at ekiga.net
Logiciel de VoIP Ekiga : http://www.ekiga.org
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F