[Kamailio-Users] UAC on ACK in reInvite

Schober Walter Walter.Schober at neotel.at
Wed Nov 26 16:38:23 CET 2008

To finish the thread: I just entered below loose_route():
if (check_route_param("vsf=")) {
  avp_write("$hdr(Route[0])", "$avp(rr-param)");
  avp_subst("$avp(rr-param)", "/^.*?(;vsf=[^>]+).*/\1/");  #
$hdr(Route[0]) is not 1st header only, if multi header in one line
  xlog("L_INFO", ">> Stored UAC params $avp(rr-param)");

  add_rr_param("$avp(rr-param)");
}