[Kamailio-Users] http_query function

Wed Nov 26 11:00:58 CET 2008

There is also a clarification draft for HTTP available:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-05.txt

    HTTP does not place an a priori limit on the length of a URI.
    Servers MUST be able to handle the URI of any resource they serve,
    and SHOULD be able to handle URIs of unbounded length if they provide
    GET-based forms that could generate such URIs.  A server SHOULD
    return 414 (Request-URI Too Long) status if a URI is longer than the
    server can handle (see Section 9.4.15 of [Part2]).