[Kamailio-Users] UAC on ACK in reInvite

Wed Nov 26 01:21:26 CET 2008

Schober Walter wrote:
> Hi Klaus!
>
> Thanks for the hint! Indeed looking into the vsf=xxx parameter a
> little bit closer, I found out, that on the reInvite the
> uac_replace() is done due to the Route: vsf=xxx Param (knew that :-),
> but the vsf=xxx is not added again on to the Record-Route (missed
> that :-). So the 2nd 200 OK doesn't contain it in the route-set
> anymore, thus the following ACK doesn't have it in the Route Header.

This is clearly a bug in the useragent. The route set must not be
changed with reINVITEs. Thus, according to the standard the Record-Route
headers for indialog requests are not needed. Maybe you are calling
record_route() for indialog requests and this confuses the client.

Try removing the record_route() for indialog requests - may then the
buggy client remembers the original route set.

regards
klaus