[Kamailio-Users] Username vs DID

Pablo Hernan Saro pablosaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:14:58 CET 2008

Matteo,

IMHO, you can create users like name.lastname and link that usernames with
DIDs in other table (or db_aliases as well). Then, when you route a call to
PSTN you can do uac_replace_from or add headers like P-Asserted-Identity or
Remote-Party-ID (take care of this depending on your PSTN GW model) looking
for the preferred ANI in your db.

Pablo