[Kamailio-Users] TCP failover

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:02:58 CET 2008

Hello,

On 11/21/08 10:05, Gawith wrote:
> Thanks guys,
>
> after inspecting the source code I already expected something like that :-(

there are solutions to go even now, I had the impression you want to do
it using failure_route...

Check this:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/tm.html#id2506624

If t_relay() returns -6 then it is the case of send error, so you can
continue after it with something else:

t_relay("0x02");

switch($rc)
{
    case -6:
       # do your send-failover logic here
    break;
}

> Cheers
>

> Klaus Darilion schrieb:
>
>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla schrieb:

>>> it is a known issue, put in discussion on devel mailing list, also
>>> mentioned in the agenda of last devel meeting.:
>>> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/development:irc-meeting-agenda-06-11-2008
>>>
>>> It is in my to-do list for the next release - just check devel mailing
>>> list archive for more info:
>>> http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/devel/
>>>
>> So, to answer the question - there is no way to handle this smart.
>>
>> Of course there is the dirty workaround to loop the message through
>> Kamailio to catch the 477.
>>
>> regards
>> klaus

Daniel-Constantin Mierla