[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:usrloc:dbrow2info: non-local socket

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:03:21 CET 2008

Hello,

On 11/17/08 11:48, ALAEDDINE abbech wrote:
> Hi,
> maybe this has been discussed before and maybe I'm not too good in
> reading mailinglists, but anyhow.
>
> If you have two OpenSER proxies, no replication, and storing to the same
> location table, is there a way of disregading the socket information?
>
> I see in my logs: ERROR:usrloc:dbrow2info: non-local socket...ignoring,
> and I'm not really sure the implications of this message.
> Is the message ignored or is the socket information ignored?
>
> If this is not crucial, might this message be supressed in some way?

probably it should get to warning stage. As the message says, if the
socket description in the table does not correspond to a local one, then
it is ignored.

If socket is set and there is a valid one that kamailio is listening on,
then that socket is used to send SIP messages -- useful to go through
symmetric NAT.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com