[Kamailio-Users] incorrect tag in ACK message

Alex R.S.M alex_rsm at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:12:08 CET 2008

Caller make a single call, kamailio forks the INVITE and relay the call to two end-point. Both end-points response with 180.
One end-point reponses with 200. Caller send ACK with the incorrect tag value.
I need to drop one of the 180 (the one which didn't answer the call).
I believe I should be able to drop it in onreply_route block. Correct?