[Kamailio-Users] openser - asterisk - methods field location table

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 13 17:46:31 CET 2008

On Thursday 13 November 2008, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Thursday 13 November 2008, Matteo Piazza wrote:
> > The issue is when I restart openser, it reads the data into the database
> > and this is the result of the openserctl ul show:
> >
> > Contact:: sip:s at 172.25.18.168 Q=
> > [..]
> > 			Methods:: 0
> >
> > As you can see the Methods is 0 and not 4294967295. So when I do a
> > lookup(location) the function return as $retcode -2
> >
> > When the asterisk register himself the methods come back to 4294967295.
>
> Hi Matteo,
>
> ok, now i understand the problem. It seems that this is not correctly
> restored during the loading after the restart. I did a few tests with the
> postgres driver, it behaves a little bit different then the mysql one in
> this case.

Hi Matteo,

i think i found the problem: the postgres module does not correctly evaluate
the NULL values, so the usrloc module assumed incorrectly that its a '0'
value, and not the ALL_METHOD flag. I already commited a fix to the trunk.

I've attached a small patch against the 1.3 branch, would be great if you
could test this on your installation. If this fixes the problem, i'll do the
backport to the 1.3 and 1.4 branch.

Cheers,

Henning