[Kamailio-Users] the sip router project

Sajith T S sajith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:05:03 CET 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> We hope this is a great news for you, thanks to the effort of main
> developers and management teams of the two projects. We invite you to

Whoa, this indeed is great news.  Many thanks and congratulations to
everyone involved.  It sounds like a lot of work but what's important
is that there's a solid plan afoot.

Anyone know of a similar story of two free software projects coming
back together after a long time _significant_ fork?  I don't. :-)

--
"the lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne."
     	         -- Chaucer.