[Kamailio-Users] INVITE accounting problem

Kaeman Chris kaemanchris at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 3 13:26:57 CET 2008

Hello,

I got the problem. When i was dialing a number that was directly hitting the IVR it is not accounting the INVITE and only CANCEL is accounted. not sure for this behaviour. I am investigating for this. ethereal trap & xlgos shows both INVITE and CANCEL but only acc shows CANCEL.

But when i dialed a number that was ringing before answered or pointed to VM than i am able to see the INVITE and CANCEL both accounted in cdrs as expected. but in this case i have to add the setflag lines. 1 - normal acc & 3 - failed transactions in CANCEL method.

Can you please clarify that why there is no need to add the setflag for the CANCEL method? Not working for me that way.

Thank you,
KC