[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] New OpenSER-mi-proxy release 1.0.0

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat May 31 14:37:14 CEST 2008

Adrian Georgescu writes:

 > Personally, I would be happy not to have an extra piece software to
 > install if the rpc server in OpenSER works fine but until is fixed
 > this solution works fine for me and I wanted to share it with others.

adrian,

sure, no problems with that.  i was just worried about possible openser
crashes caused by built-in xmlrpc interface that have not been reported
before.

what comed to your other concerns, they are exactly the same ones that i
expressed on built-in xmlrpc server.  unfortunately i have not heard of
any better xmlrpc server c library than then one openser is using.

-- juha