[OpenSER-Users] openser trunk performance

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 29 17:09:52 CEST 2008

Hi Juha,

As later proofed in the reports, the actual problem was openser
un-related - the delay/bottleneck was not in openser - just because of
the integration.

On the other hand, I agree with Henning's statement, that comparing with
1.1, openser 1.3 is a bit slower, but probably the difference is small
and noticeable only is special cases - this comes form the overhead
added due intensive usage of PV in function parameters, adding extra
internal APIs, etc...

Regards,
Bogdan