[OpenSER-Users] presence module dialog handling

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Thu May 29 16:39:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have just committed a fix. Could you please update to the svn version
of presence module. Or take the patch from here
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/branches/1.3/modules/presence/notify.c?r1=4265&r2=4264&view=patch&pathrev=4265
<http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/branches/1.3/modules/presence/notify.c?r1=4265&r2=4264&view=patch&pathrev=4265>
and apply it manually and reply if it works.

regards,
Anca Vamanu