[OpenSER-Users] Acceptor peer failed establishing state[3003], closing

Flosch florian.schildger at gmx.de
Mon May 26 11:43:21 CEST 2008

hello bhargav.b

I read your question about "authenticating a user using openSER and
opendiameter" and I try to do the same, but I didn't get the halfway insofar
as u!!! My connection does not work between openser and opendiameter, can u
give me a hint for that? I would be very pleased...and I've more questions.

1. why u're using NASREQ Application and not Dimeter SIP Application [4740]

2.how do u configure Opendiameter and OpenSER, that the connection was
working

3.how can I implement a application on the base protocol

thank u very much for your help

ps:sry for my bad english :o)

greetings Flo