[OpenSER-Users] Can openser auto-retry if a call fails?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue May 27 09:44:20 CEST 2008

El Monday 26 May 2008 18:52:38 Pete Kay escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I know this kind of function exists in Asterisk, but I want to know if
> Openser can do it as well.  Let's say there are two fail-over
> numbers(DID-b,DID-c) that associates with a DID(DID-a), if the original
> number(DID-a) that get dailed can't rearch the destination due to BUSY, NO
> RESPONSE, etc, is there anyway of having Openser to auto-retry with the
> next DID(DID-b)?  If the next one fails, try the next next one(DID-c).
>
> One way I can think of is to do a lookup from DB for the alias in the
> fail_on_route section, but if I have multiple aliases, then I will have no
> way of *remembering* which alias has been tried unless I store it in the DB
> which is not a good solution.

You can insert manually some "contacts" into "location" table with "q" value
smaller than others (set default value to 1 and manually set 0.1 to manual
entries).
Later use LRC module or CPL (in this last case look for the option "location
sequential" (or something similar). It works.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es