[OpenSER-Users] registration & binding update

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon May 26 10:49:50 CEST 2008

Hi Aymeric,

What it happens is correct and fully complaint to RFC 3261.

A client may register several contacts for the same users, and each
distinct contact forms a separate location registration.

Registering a new contact has no effect on the already existing
(registered) contacts - it is like 2 phones registered for the same account.

If you want to replace a contact, the device needs to specifically
un-register the previous contact.

Regards,
Bogdan