[OpenSER-Users] [OT] NGREP showing \r and \n symbols

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Fri May 23 12:35:29 CEST 2008

Nope, not the only one.  I'm working with a CS1k as well.

This may or may not be an 'offline' sort of discussion, but seeing as how we have a least a triumvirate of OpenSER users who also need to interoperate with Nortel gear I'd be interested in discussing what you have and haven't been able to accomplish in this regard.

- Brad