[OpenSER-Users] Problem PUA_USRLOC, Presence acc. REGISTER/INVITE

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Thu May 22 13:48:56 CEST 2008

Hi Inaki

Due to NAT issue and timer on a following proxy, the registration period of the phones is 60 seconds. Thus, I have the possibility to keep track of the phone status.

A proper behaviour for this case is assumed: Every phone, that sent a INVITE and is alive (sends RE-REGISTER) must and will send a BYE in any case.

Regards
Sebastian