[OpenSER-Users] Problem PUA_USRLOC, Presence acc. REGISTER/INVITE

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Thu May 22 11:51:50 CEST 2008

Dear all

I have a problem, which I thought I can solve with PUA_USRLOC. I have a
OpenSER SIP Proxy and want him to create presence information about the
messages that pass him.

Some examples:
- REGISTER: Publish as online/available
- REGISTER+Expires=0: Publish as offline
- INVITE/200 OK: Publish as busy
- BYE: Publish as available again.

PUA_USRLOC seems to me can handle only simple on/offline according
registration state, that is saved on the server. As I have only a proxy
server and messages just pass by, this solution seems not the best.

What would you recommend me to solve the problem? Change the module, add
a module? As I don't have that much of experience in that area I was
thinking about using perl module and trigger some perl functions that
parse the messages that pass the proxy and make perl send the PUBLISHes
to the presence server.

Maybe some of you have other ideas or suggestions about that.... I would
be happy if you share them with me.

Best regards
Sebastian