[OpenSER-Users] facing problem

Amit Vijayvargiya amit.v at pyronetworks.com
Thu May 22 07:25:29 CEST 2008

Hi Sergio Gutiérrez,

    Thanks for quick reply of my mail....
    my problem is when user-A online from more then machine.
    then user-B try to call user-A( Invite method ).
    openser should send invite to all the machines where User-A is
online.
    but it's not happening......

which module i have configure for that or what parameter i have to
change
in which module for support this.

i m using

OpenSER     Version 1.3.0

Configuration parameters for usrloc module

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   2)
modparam("usrloc","nat_bflag",3)
modparam("usrloc", "db_url","mysql://openser:openser@localhost/openser")

lookup() function:::