[OpenSER-Users] Openser 1.3.2 rev_dns=no

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun May 18 23:07:36 CEST 2008

Hello,

please try the attached patch (is for devel but should apply on 1.3.2,
if no, let me know and I send you another). Similar issue was reported
to me some time ago, started to investigate but at some point I forgot
about. I think you face the same case: somewhere in the script you do an
IP comparison (by src_ip or so) and you have the IP address in between
quotes. The patch fixed the reverse dns in this case if rev_dns=no. I
will look more into it to find a better solution -- detecting if the
value is an IP address and avoid DNS lookup, a.s.o, for IP comparisons.

Let me know the results.