[OpenSER-Users] Implementing international destination allow/deny system with PDT module (patch included for 1.3.X)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri May 16 12:06:02 CEST 2008

Hi, I've implemented a system to control international destinations
(allow/deny) using "PDT" module (based on prefix).

In OpenSer 1.4 there will be a new module "userblacklist" which can handle
this issue in a more ellegant way, but for OpenSer 1.3.X we can use "pdt"
module (with a little patch to pdt.c) to implement it.

I've submitted the patch and the how-to:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1965211&group_id=139143&atid=743022

Hope it could be useful. Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo