[OpenSER-Users] Where exactly are " sip-clients" and "rtp-clients" supposed to be?

luzango mfupe luzango.mfupe at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:21:42 CEST 2008

Hi mates,
In my O'SER 1.3 config file from svn i have this modules parameters which
shows the location of rtp and sip clients but in reality these files doesnt
exist in the said location or anywhere in my box, what must be wrong with my
config??

below are the  two lines:

modparam("mediaproxy","sip_asymmetrics","/usr/local/etc/openser/sip-clients")
modparam("mediaproxy","rtp_asymmetrics","/usr/local/etc/openser/rtp-clients")

--
Luzango Mfupe
TUUNE MOBILE