[OpenSER-Users] Presence, multiple status info handling

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:29:39 CEST 2008

Thanks Anca to share with us this valuable information on how the presence
module does work.

Nevertheless I need to understand if this order (most recent information in
first tuple) is an implementation decision in openser presence module or if
it is based on a standard specification (eg. RFC) ?

Regards,
Pascal