[OpenSER-Users] Issue with Openser Serial Forking

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Mar 28 14:31:30 CET 2008

Aadilkhan Maniyar writes:

 > Can you please give me a code snippet of how can I implement serial
 > forking using the modules/functions mentioned below.

i don't know about core functions (in fact i was not able to find them
in core cook book, but i'm pretty sure they must be there somewhere),
but if you use lcr, you call load_contacts() in your route block, then
set a failure route, then call next_contacts() and t_relay.  in your
failure route, you then just keep on setting failure route again and
call next_contacts()/t_relay again as long as next_contacts() returns 1,
i.e., there are still contacts left.  see lcr README.

-- juha