[OpenSER-Users] Issue with Openser Serial Forking

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Fri Mar 28 08:23:05 CET 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Openser 1.2.3 and Asterisk 1.4.18. The
registrations are handled by Openser and Asterisk acts as a B2BUA.
In one of the cases the combo should support Serial Forking. I register
an user, ua1 from two different contacts say ua1 at contact1 first and
ua1 at contact2 later.
Hence the latest registration of ua1 is ua1 at contact2.
Now when I call ua1, ua1 at contact2 gets two calls, one directly from
Openser and second from Asterisk (since I am forwarding the INVITEs from
openser to Asterisk).

I would like to implement serial forking in Openser. Can someone help me
out here..

Regards,
Aadil