[OpenSER-Users] openser msilo problem

Devesh devesh_bissa at persistent.co.in
Thu Mar 20 08:01:34 CET 2008

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much.
Now it's resolved.
It was exactly authorization problem. Thanks for your support.
One question (may not be good) but, Is there any timer internally used to
refresh all cache because same script(after a change) was working after few
hours.(i.e. changes took place after few hrs.)
Or is it m/c dependent?

Thanks & Regards
Devesh Bissa
persistent system ltd.