[OpenSER-Users] v1.3.1 & bla

Jeremy George jeremy at georgeco.us
Tue Mar 18 17:56:18 CET 2008

Hello All,

  I had bla working with v1.3.0, but it isn't with v1.3.1 .

  I didn't expect a maintenance release to require a configuration change, so
I am confused.  V1.3.1 appears to need a pua_bla server address statement in
the modparams.  I wasn't using one with v1.3.0, and it appears not to be
allowed.

  The presence server configuration is very simple, just about straight from
the example.  It's attached as bla.cfg

  I think I have an idea about what's wrong, but not why.  Attached also is
are ngrep traces of the first and second UAs registering correctly with v1.3.0
and the first UA registering correctly with v1.3.1 .  Then an ngrep trace of
the second UA registering incorrectly with v1.3.1 .  The NOTIFY that should be
relayed from the second UA to the first is missing. The attached files are
named firstphone-register-130.log, secondphone-register-130.log,
firstphone-register-131.log and secondphone-register-131.log .

  Any pointers to the problem would be greatly appreciated.

- Jeremy