[OpenSER-Users] Error in pua_usrloc: PUBLISH with empty body (bug 1821002)

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 13 18:13:39 CET 2008

Hi Daniele,

The idea with this publish is that it is sent each time a Register
message is received. And it has the same expires value.
Now, only the first Publish has a body - which says that basic status is
open. The following ones, except the one corresponding to an unRegister
do not have a body as the update is only done for the expires value.
What seems to have happened for the log, is that a Registered for update
was receives , but the publish record was no longer found in pua module.
One reason could be that it expired. For this you have to make sure that
the expires value of presence module parameter is grater or equal to the
expires value of usrloc module parameter.
If this is not the case, and you notice this errors again, please
increase the debug level send a greater part of the log, to contain some
lines before the ones that you have sent starting with something like
'DBG:pua:send_publish: pres_uri='

regards,
Anca Vamanu