[OpenSER-Users] avpops and custom schema

Lars Skjærlund lars at skjaerlund.dk
Tue Mar 11 17:26:00 CET 2008

Hi list,

I'm playing around with avpops and custom schemas - but it doesn't work
the way I wanted - and expected.

I would like to lookup a customer in CDRTools billing_customers table.
For that purpose I've defined

modparam("avpops", "db_scheme",
"customers:table=billing_customers;username_col=subscriber;domain_col=domain;value_col=gateway;value_type=string")

For testing, let's say I have the following in the database:

id  gateway    domain      subscriber
1   a-gate.net  a-cust.net  10101010
2   b-gate.net  b-cust.net  20202020

If I try

avp_db_load("$fu","$avp(s:gateway)/$customers");
xdbg("  Gateway: $avp(s:gateway)\n");

avpops will look up the gateway based on the subscriber/username_col
field only - it completely ignores the domain part. If I try explicitely
specifying

avp_db_load("$fu/uri","$avp(s:gateway)/$customers");

it still ignores the domain and use the subscriber only - but if I try

avp_db_load("$fu/domain","$avp(s:gateway)/$customers");

it _does_ lookup the gateway based on the domain-part.

What I want is an answer stating that there is _no_ gateway defined
for, say, "10101010 at b-cust.net". Right now it returns "a-gate.net" as
the answer.

What am I missing?

Regards,