[OpenSER-Users] ERROR: presence_xml:get_final_notify_body?

gregor.sp goyo.villalba at dialcom.com
Fri Mar 7 13:33:03 CET 2008

Hi Kevin,

I am using OpenXcap (0.99) and OpenSER (1.3), presence authorization is
working but It also happens to me that after updating published information
with PUBLISH, no NOTIFY are sent to clients. The debug messages I get are
like yous:
 ERROR:presence_xml:get_final_notify_body: while extracting the
transformation node
 ERROR:presence_xml:pres_apply_auth: in function get_final_notify_body
 ERROR:presence:send_notify_request: in function apply_auth_nbody
 ERROR:presence:notify: sending Notify not successful
 ERROR:presence:publ_notify: Could not send notify for presence

Have you been able to solve this?

Thanks.
Gregorio