[OpenSER-Users] serializing parallel forking

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Mar 7 01:30:32 CET 2008

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > Is any common will on the first item (serialization to be moved out from
 > LCR)? Because, if so, we should work out a plan of action.

i don't anything against it as long as core version would implement the
same serialization capability that lcr.

i made a huge hack in lcr module in order to get per branch stuff
working, which does not exist in core version.  i don't myself remember
the details, but i think i proposed adding some more stuff to
transaction state in order to remove need for the hacks.

in my opinion, it does not make sense to migrate anything to core,
before the branch stuff is fixed.

-- juha