[OpenSER-Users] Problem with asterisk authenticating on invite

flavio flavio at asteriskguide.com
Mon Jun 30 18:07:06 CEST 2008

Hi Stagg,

Check the UAC module, if you want to send credentials to Asterisk (I have
tested OpenSER 1.3.2 and Asterisk 1.4, it works). Another way is to
integrate Asterisk and OpenSER using realtime (there is a tutorial in the
www.openser.org website), with this integration, the same user existing in
OpenSER will be valid in the Asterisk Server. There is the ugly way too
(autocreatepeer=yes or insecure =invite in the peer) in the Asterisk Server,
but make sure that only OpenSER can send SIP requests to your Asterisk
Server or you can get into big security problems.

Cheers,

Flavio