[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] NEW FEATURE: local route for internally generated requests

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 27 12:45:13 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

As Henning said, there was a voting and a decision on the management
board and I would like to post my comments about how the board took this
decision:

    1) I personally had no opportunity to express a point of view and to explain the local_route case to the board. This decision was made in a huge hurry (posted on 24 of June and the decision was already taken on 25 of June, time when I was not available).

    2) the debate had no technical base (only opinions with no arguments to sustain them). For me is clear that most of the board members did not understood all the technical implication of the issue they voted on, and they were influenced by "big empty words" opinions of other members. All technical arguments and explanation from the devel list were simply ignored.

    3) by involving in this decision, the board exceeded its attributions - the board is incharged with the management responsibilities and not technical ones - http://www.openser.org/mos/view/Management/

I'm afraid I start to see a lack of self-respect and fair-play in this
project.

Regards,
Bogdan