[OpenSER-Users] I need help to build opendiameter as server and openser as client....

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Jun 24 16:12:56 CEST 2008

Here are all the libraries provided by opendiameter.
Given the nature of the protocol, there's no client library (each node
must act as both client and server).

# libdiamparser  - Diameter message parser
# libdiameter - Diameter base protocol
# libeap - EAP protocol implementation
# libeaparchie - EAP Archie implementation
# libeaptls - EAP TLS implementation (Linux/FreeBSD only)
# libpana - PANA protocol implementation
# libdiametereap - Diameter/EAP library
# libdiameternasreq - Diameter/NASREQ library

More info at: http://www.opendiameter.org/

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas