[OpenSER-Users] About openser redirect - forward

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jun 20 22:03:13 CEST 2008

El Viernes, 20 de Junio de 2008, Valerio Di Marino escribió:
> Users should authenticate on openser, to being redirect (or forwarded ?)
> all to a single SIP provider, using the same credentials.
>
> As you can see, I an not clear if I have to use redirect or forward (I
> suspect forward).

AFAIK if a UAC is redirected it will not include the already used credentials
in the new request to the new destination (maybe I'm wrong).

If you need solving NAT in your OpenSer then you need to forward the request
in it after make fix NAT. If not you could use forwarding or redirect.

In OpenSer to get a redirection you must set the RURI ($ru = ...) and reply a
302 to the user.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo