[OpenSER-Users] Doubt about REGISTER by Third-party with OpenSER

Marcio mrgalhan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:50:55 CEST 2008

 Hi all again....someone could explain me?

I have a doubt, about to constructing a REGISTER Request by third-party, if
is possible with OpenSER`s modules??? and how?

If can force a "Proxy A" to forward "Register" of the UAc to Proxy/Reg"B" on
behalf of an UAc to Proxy/Registrar "B" directly...

UAc(B) -----> Proxy/Registrar(A) ------------->Proxy/Registrar(B)

10.2 item rfc3261....."Registration on behalf of a
particular address-of-record can be performed by a suitably authorized *
third party*."...

best regards,

Marcio