[OpenSER-Users] packet analyzing

Wed Jun 18 10:10:17 CEST 2008

What is one-way calling? similar to One-way audio?

I do all my debugging using "ngrep" for SIP debugging and
tcpdump/wireshark if I need to debug RTP too (I use tcpdump to write a
pcap file under Linux and then I use wireshark to analyze it)

If you have NAT problems take a look at the IP addresses and port
numbers in Contact: headers, RURI, Via: headers and SDP.

regards
klaus