[OpenSER-Users] cdrtool billing

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:53:37 CEST 2008

Tis say that's what I have... except you don't expand on you Customers'
table..

mysql> select * from destinations; select * from billing_customers; select *
from billing_profiles;select * from billing_rates;
+----+---------+--------+------------+---------+-----------+
| id | gateway | domain | subscriber | dest_id | dest_name |
+----+---------+--------+------------+---------+-----------+
|  3 |         |        |            | 1       | USA       |
+----+---------+--------+------------+---------+-----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

+----+----------------+--------+------------+---------------+-------------------+---------------+-------------------+---------------+-----------+--------------+--------------+
| id | gateway        | domain | subscriber | profile_name1 |
profile_name1_alt | profile_name2 | profile_name2_alt | timezone      |
increment | min_duration | country_code |
+----+----------------+--------+------------+---------------+-------------------+---------------+-------------------+---------------+-----------+--------------+--------------+
|  4 | 1.2.3.4        |        |            | 1             |
1                 | 1             | 1                 | America/Miami
|         6 |            0 |              |
+----+----------------+--------+------------+---------------+-------------------+---------------+-------------------+---------------+-----------+--------------+--------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

+----+---------+--------+------------+--------+------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+
| id | gateway | domain | subscriber | name   | rate_name1 | hour1 |
rate_name2 | hour2 | rate_name3 | hour3 | rate_name4 | hour4 |
+----+---------+--------+------------+--------+------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+
|  3 |         |        |            | Normal | 1          |    24
|            |     0 |            |     0 |            |     0 |
+----+---------+--------+------------+--------+------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

| id | gateway | domain | subscriber | name   | destination | durationRate |
trafficRate | application | connectCost |
|  6 |         |        |            | Normal | 001         | 5
|             | audio       | 0           |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>