[OpenSER-Users] cdrtool billing

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:16:17 CEST 2008

Hello all,

     Well after may headaches and countless trial and error, I finally
got openser to use the LCR module and force mediaproxy on all calls,
thanks Iñaki and Raul for your help!

I also have installed and configure cdrtool, but I can't seem to make
it work properly, as documentation is very bad I had to half-make it
work in starts and fits. Now i got it to al least show the destination
description as per the destination table which is linked to the rates
table, but it doesn't assigns the rate or calculates the price for the
call... this is very frustating... but hey, I'm learning here!

When I click the call on the cdr list it says the duration, app,
destination, customer: gateway and increment 6s... but thats it... and
this is what I got:

in profiles:

Id	Trusted peer	Domain	Subscriber	Profile Id	Rate Id1	00-H1	Rate
Id2	H1-H2	Rate Id3	H2-H3	Rate Id4	H3-24
1         1.2.3.4                                                   1
              1                    23

destinations:

 	Id	Trusted peer	Domain	Subscriber	Destination Id	Description
1
          1              USA

rates:

Id	Trusted peer	Domain	Subscriber	Rate Id	Destination	Price	App	Connect
1                                                                  1
      001              1000  audio          0

and that's it, it assigns  correctly the USA destination, but rate is 0...

strange... any pointer would be gratly appreciated..