[OpenSER-Users] Deploying Openser in HA

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Jun 14 10:03:06 CEST 2008

mark morreny writes:

 > What is the best way to deploy Openser in an HA environment?

to this one i don't know the answer.  there may not even be a single
"best" way, because every proposal i have seen so far have some
weaknesses.  so the solution may depend on which weaknesses you consider
less important.

 > If I want to use ldirector, what is the best solution for determining
 > whether the openser is still alive?

i send openser sip requests that exercise all of its components. just
knowing the host or openser processes are alive, do not much good.

-- juha