[OpenSER-Users] Incoming call routing from a SIP Provider

Hegner, Travis thegner at trilliumit.com
Fri Jun 13 15:45:49 CEST 2008

Stagg,

You would need to conditionally forward the request to a particular server based on the "uri" variable in your route() block.

For instance:

-snip-

If(uri=~"sip:.+5551212 at yourdomain.com")
{
	Forward("server1.yourdomain.com");
}

If(uri=~"sip:.+5551313 at yourdomain.com")
{
	Forward("server2.yourdomain.com");
}

-snip-

Depending on your setup, you may or may not need to call "rewritehost("server1.yourdomain.com")" before calling forward.

Other people may recommend using "t_relay()" instead of forward.

This is definitely not a complete example, just something to get you started.

Review this for the builtin functions and variables: http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:devel

This is a very helpful resource.

Hope this helps,

Travis