[OpenSER-Users] Disable the safety checks in the perl module

Yazid Hadj Said yazid.hadjsaid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:53:35 CEST 2008

Hi Bastien,
I use 1.3.1 version on Gentoo distribution. probably, it's a problem in my
system, because the perl module is not installed automaticly on Gentoo. the
ebuild file must be changed (add perl), so I will verify my installation.
An other question please:   do you think that the "fixup problem" will be
important with approximatively  700 calls/s (my server handle only
signalization, not media).

Thank you for your help,
Yazid