[OpenSER-Users] Out Of Memory in OPENSER

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 13 11:15:48 CEST 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008, dilip.m at renovau.com wrote:
> I have instlled openser-1.1-notls and radiusclient-ng.I have 4 GB
> memory in my pc.
> [..]
> But everytime i got the "no more free memory" and "out of memory"
> Error in the auth_radius module and everytime i haveto restart the
> openser.
>
> Plz tell me what should i have to change in the auth_radius module,so
> that Out Of Memory problem is solve.

Hi Dilip,

for troubleshooting the memory problem take a look at:
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:memory

But i would suggest that you update to a more recent version of openser, e.g.
1.3.2. Perhaps there exist a bug in the auth_radius module in this version
that was fixed in the actual code long ago, no need to waste time on this.
The 1.1 branch is not supported anymore.

Cheers,

Henning