[OpenSER-Users] Dialog module, timeout_avp and record_route()

kionez kionez at anche.no
Fri Jun 13 10:00:27 CEST 2008

#include <Bogdan-Andrei Iancu.h>   // created 12/06/2008 17:17
> Hi Kionez,
>
> you do not need to integrate the patch anymore - same functionality is
> on the SVN trunk of openser.

Hi!

I just tryed to compile and use HEAD version, but i don't see any "BYE"
to caller & callee, i would like to give to users a maximum call time,
when this expires, the call will be dropped.

I made a little patch for 1.3.2 dialog module, using send_bye from mi
functions.. if you want i can send it here.

thanks!
k.