[OpenSER-Users] Lost BYEs and Carriers

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Jun 12 17:52:44 CEST 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008, David Villasmil wrote:
> Then...
>
>      Excuse my asking: What IS the point of doing accounting with openser,
> if it will never be accurate?

Hi,

i would be really glad if you could sell me a 100% accurate accounting
solution. ;-) In real world scenarios there will be everytime an error
present, the size depends of course on the work/ money you want to invest. If
you have a sufficient large userbase, even sporadic and small errors will be
add up, and need to be handled from the customer support.

Cheers,

Henning