[OpenSER-Users] First route in Route header not being removed

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Wed Jun 11 18:39:51 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 11 June 2008, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Robert Dyck writes:
>  > Are there any situations where we would not remove the first route URI
>  > if it matches the proxy? The RFC suggests to me that it is
>  > unconditional.
>
> yes, i want to remove first route uri if is matches the proxy itself.
> if it doesn't, i want to do something else.  if proxy removes
> automatically the first uri for itself, how do i know that it was
> removed?

Do I have this right? Loose_route return FALSE if there is no Route header or
if the Route header was a preloaded route, otherwise it returns 1. If it
returns 1 we know the request contained a Route header and any remaining
first route will not match the proxy. We do not know if whether the first
route was removed or it did not match. If it returns FALSE we do not know if
it ever had a Route header.