[OpenSER-Users] multi-leg accounting

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:21:31 CEST 2008

I had put setflag after t_newtran() previously. Now I moved it before
t_newtran() and got records for INVITE, ACK & BYE for normal call perfectly.
:)
Then I tested for call forwarding scenario. In this case forwarding is set
as below:
90004 -> 90001 -> 90003.

I called 90004 from 90002 and I got 7 records in acc table. 3 INVITEs, 3
BYEs and only single ACK. Shouldn't it log 3 ACK messages?