[OpenSER-Users] Why can't I "append_branch()" in FAILURE_ROUTE if reply is 6XX ??

Igor Sidorov sia at telphin.com
Wed Jun 11 09:59:08 CEST 2008

Hi!
Thanks a lot!
And, while, now in 1.3 I have changed the following...
....modules/tm/t_reply.c
               if (new_code>=700) {    /* !!!!!! was -->  new_code>=600!! */
                        /* this is a winner and close all branches */
                        which_cancel( Trans, cancel_bitmap );
                        picked_branch=branch;
                        /* no more new branches should be added to this
transaction */
                        Trans->flags |= T_NO_NEW_BRANCHES_FLAG;

Igor